FEATURED VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
April is Autism Awareness Month. The Autism Center of North Mississippi is asking everyone to "Go Blue" and help them spread the word about autism. Here are some ideas:
- Purchase and wear a #goblueMS t-shirt from the Autism Center.
- Light your business or sign blue.
- Create a team for the Autism 5K, which will be held on Saturday, April 27, and raise funds as
a team to support the center.
- Host a toy drive for the center.
- Host an office supply drive for the center.
- Buy a burger at the Burger Frenzy on April 2nd in front of City Hall. All proceeds benefit the
OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Keep Tupelo Beautiful is hosting 10 for Tupelo on Saturday, March 23. It's the perfect time to get outside to clean up and beautify our community. Come out to Fairpark throughout the day for music, fun, and a free t-shirt. For more information, email email@example.com.
Meals on Wheels in Tupelo is looking for drivers to deliver meals. If you can spare just one hour a week, you will make a big difference! For more information, call Jessica at 662-231-1614.
Helpful Samaritan Food Pantry in Iuka needs volunteers to help distribute food on Mondays
(11-12:30) and Thursdays (4-5:30). For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saints' Brew in Tupelo needs volunteers to help serve breakfast on weekday mornings. For more information, call 662-842-4386 or email email@example.com.